Problems logging in
If you’re having problems logging into your SamKnows One dashboard, try these simple steps to restore your access.
Reset your password
To sign into SamKnows One, you need the email address and password you used to sign up.
If you can’t remember your password:
- Visit the password reset page, enter the email address you used to sign up and click Send Email.
- If you have a SamKnows One account associated with the email address you entered, you will receive a message from us. (Note: password reset emails should arrive in minutes, but can take longer on some occasions.)
- Check your email inbox, including your spam or junk folders, and look for emails from SamKnows. Find the password reset email and follow the instructions detailed to regain access to your SamKnows One dashboard.
Good things to keep in mind when resetting your password
- Never use the same password on SamKnows One that you use on other sites.
- Don’t share your SamKnows password with anyone else.
- Create a strong password by using a combination of uppercase, lowercase, special characters and numbers.
Lost access to your email account
If you’re unable to receive the password reset email for any reason, please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.