You can change your password from your SamKnows One dashboard. Follow the steps below.
If you can’t remember your login details, see problems logging in for assistance.
- Log in to your SamKnows One dashboard.
- Click the Your account and settings icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Select Personal details from the dropdown menu.
- Beside the Password field, click Change.
- Enter your current password in the Current Password box.
- Carefully enter your new password in the New Password box. Press the button to show your password if you need to check it.
- Click Save to confirm.
When you see the confirmation message, your password has been changed successfully.
Good things to keep in mind when resetting your password
- Never use the same password on SamKnows One that you use on other sites.
- Don’t share your SamKnows password with anyone else.
- Create a strong password by using a combination of uppercase, lowercase, special characters and numbers.
When you change your password, double check you’ve entered your new password correctly.